[WriteLog] CW

Tom Fitzpatrick k4ie@hotmail.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:49:15 +0000

I'm having an unusual problem  I just hooked up my FT-1000MP several weeks
ago and after some fritzing around I got WL to key it just fine.  Last night
I started to refine the setup for SS and all I get is gibberish out of the
computer (I hooked the keyline LTP1)to another rig and get the same
gibberish.  I have the Port setup for LTP1, the rig is on COM2 and WL is
talking to it.  I even went so far as to completely erase WL from my
computer and re-install it but still get gibberish (all dits by the way).
   Tom K4IE