[WriteLog] Member Not Found message

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 00:18:05 -0000

This happens if you use the WriteLog "upgrade" installations and
skip over too many. Each one works on versions up
to a year older than the one being installed.

The last time you renewed your registration, you should have
received the download address of the "full" version of the
current WriteLog version. You should be install that one, followed
by the current upgrade version to get everything up to date.

Wayne