[WriteLog] Internet Time out

K4SB hamcat@directvinternet.com
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 03:49:11 +0000

IRWIN C DARACK wrote:
I still get timed out. Does anyone know of a program that will work
with Writelog
and DX4WIN and keep my on-line account open by sending a carriage
return, etc.

Well, good news and bad news. There is a freeware program which will
prevent the timeouts, or if you get timed out, will immediately
reconnect. It was written by some guy out on one of our Pacific
islands. (may have been /KH2)

Bad news is I can't remember the name, but it is fully compatible with
Windows and runs in the background. Have DSL here so don't need it.

If someone on this list also subscribes to the Logger reflector, you
might ask them to pose the question.

73
Ed