[WriteLog] Help with MMTY errors in Writelog

Jerry Flanders jeflanders@comcast.net
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 13:30:50 +0000

I tried, but cannot duplicate what you describe. With MMTTY operating as
the TU with WL 10.28 under Win98se, I can shrink the MMTTY box down to a
very small box containing only the title and a few buttons, but it all will
recover OK if I simply stretch it back.

I think the MMTTY coordinates are somewhere in the ini file, but am not
sure. Check the "dockscreen" entries - pretty cryptic...

If you only want to see the tuning display, I suggest that you make the
display the size you need and then move the entire MMTTY display past the
left bottom corner of the screen so only the display shows.

Jerry W4UK