[WriteLog] Canadian provinces and Territories - CQ/RJ WW RTTY DX

Larry L Lindblom llindblom@juno.com
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 21:58:49 +0000

Fellows, the VE's nearly kicked our butts in the War of 1812.  We could
of become one heck of a big province back then.

During my three years of grad school at McMaster U in Hamilton, Ontario I
learned a number of lessons about USA history I'd never learned down
here.  One of the more interesting differences was the outcome of the
War of 1812.

73 W0ETC