[WriteLog] WAE M/S PROBLEM URGENT

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:19:54 -0500

I confirm this problem is back with us.  I guess the beta testers are not
doing a very good job (including me).

This problem was fixed in 10.35A, but it's back in 10.35E.

There was a patch distributed to correct this problem during WAE CW.
I just downloaded and tried the exact same file that Wayne put out back then
and it corrects the problem.  Here is what Wayne told us to do the last
time this problem occurred:

> There is a patch at:
>
> http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/Wlognet1035A.zip
>
> To install:
> With WL not running, unzip the above into WriteLog's \programs folder. It
> will replace wlogne32.dll
>
> Wayne

Again, I confirm this patch DOES work.  It corrects the problem.

I'm sure Wayne will fix it in the next upgrade.

73, Don AA5AU