[WriteLog] Reinstall of Writelog 10

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 21:36:16 -0500

Maybe I sent my request to the wrong address because I do not have a reply
yet and still cannot use WriteLog.
The site says immediate delivery by internet and I paid with pay pal but it
seems that is not the case. I think it requires human intervention and the
human is not around. I cannot blame him for that, he can't be expected to be
around all of the time. It just should not say immediate on the promotion,
it should say it could take some time for the delivery.

Perhaps one day it will be automated? It would be very nice. A computer can
be around 24/7.