[WriteLog] Wave sound muted

Pat Thurman, K7KR thurman@primenet.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 11:40:31 -0700

I've seen the same behavior of muting wav on my installation (last
several versions).  In addition, when launching I also see the Master
Volume balance control moved to one side resulting in the sound out of
only one of my speakers.

I took some screenshots and description and gave it to Ron at the
Flagstaff hamfest back in July, but never heard back from either Ron or
Wayne...

I'm running v10.34 under W98.  I did notice that you have a 'built in
sound board' as do I...  Ron seemed to think that there have been some
reportedly flakey things happen with systems using the SB PCI128 onboard
sound.  Don't know if that's the problem or not, but I've just been
living with it by unchecking the wave mute and adjusting the balance.
 Irritating but not fatal...  Sure wish a fix was available though!

--
73, Pat  K7KR