[WriteLog] Salmon Run log issue

Darack, Zev Zev.Darack@banklink.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:00:10 -0400

Hi Al,

Try creating a salmon run log with two or three qso's and exporting it to
ADI then compare that file to the ADI file generated by your FQP log.
Modify the FQP ADI file (make sure to keep a backup) so that the fields
match and try to import it into a new SALMON RUN log.

Haven't tried this specifically but it worked for me in other contests when
going from a generic ADI to a specific module.

73,
Zev N2WKS
http://www.qsl.net/n2wks