[WriteLog] Failed RTTY Transmit (Intermittent) w/MMTTY

Al Burnham k6rim@pacbell.net
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:19:19 -0700

Writeloggers:

Bad time to seek help in the middle of a contest, but will appreciate
response at any time.

This is an intermittent, but bothersome issue:

Setup: Writelog with MMTTY. Windows XP.

Occasionally and intermittently, when I transmit, Writelog sends whatever
is in the buffer, but the transmitter fails to key. (Either with function
key or mouse).  If I key again, the transmitter will (usually) key.

Have tried changing the polling speed and turning off the flow
control.  Seemed to help *a little* but the problem persists.

This doesn't happen when using MMTTY standalone, only when using Writelog
and MMTTY.

Any suggestions?

With thanks and 73,

Al, K6RIM