[WriteLog] WL cursor etc. problems

DJ3IW Goetz dj3iw at t-online.de
Thu Apr 10 22:35:14 EDT 2003

Thanks for all the advice given, the solution for these
problem was found. It's really simple. My .ini had an
entry under Configuration  - ShowCountry=0  to remove the
(for me) unneccessary fields COUNTRY and C in the WL entry window.
Removing this entry or setting it =1 solved the problems.

73 de Goetz
dj3iw at t-online.de