[WriteLog] New user questions

Darack, Zev Zev.Darack at banklink.com
Fri Apr 11 13:23:40 EDT 2003

Change the Rig CI-V address to 48H, this is what the WL software expects for
IC-706.  If you want, you can change writelog instead by adding the icom
entry in the ini file (see the help files).

I use the 19200 setting in my rig/computer but that's just because I'm young
and want the fastest hihi

73,
Zev N2WKS