[WriteLog] FT1000MKV Sound Card Interface

Jim Zahradnicek kd0s at pie.midco.net
Fri Apr 18 16:44:51 EDT 2003

I couldnt find anything in the archives on this, but I just upgraded to the
MKV and want to know what others are using for AFSK interface.
In my searches, I see some are using the Patch phone jack for transmit
audio. But the front panel Mic is still active. This is anoying when using
the sound card to send SSB cq's.
Has anyone successfully used the Packet Din Jack for this?
I still have the old interface I built for the Kenwood 850 with isolation
transformers that I can use or would build new if needed.
Jim KD0S
kd0s at sdhams.com