[WriteLog] CW Setup Question

OZ0J - Joergen writelog at roemming.dk
Mon Apr 21 00:05:23 EDT 2003

Hi

I am using Writelog version 10.32 on a laptop with Windows XP and my radio
is a Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark-V. I have connected my laptop with my radio
through a com port cable and my CW is coming out from the same cable.

I normally use Writelog for CQ calling and sending report, TU etc. I use the
Insert and the + keys to log stations.

When I log a station with the + key, Writelog automatically sends "TU OZ0J".
Is there a way to setup Writelog so Writelog sends "TU" e.g. 2 out of 3
times and "TU OZ0J" one out of 3 times?

This could be useful when you are running a pile-up and NOT want to send
your call out for every QSO. I know that I could send it manually by an F
key, by the keyboard or by my keyer, but if there is an automatically way to
set that up it would be nice to know. If there is a menu where you can
activate and de-activate that function that would be even greater.

I hope to hear from the experts of Writelog.

Vy 73 de OZ0J, Jørgen