[WriteLog] Band Summary inconsistancies [Addl. Info.]

Jeffrey Pych jrp at dim.com
Tue Apr 22 19:16:19 EDT 2003

Hello again,

It appears that I don't fully understand how WriteLog counts
DX countries worked per band/mode.

I had only two QSO's on 15M phone in this log.  Both
were JA's.  But since I already had JA on 15M CW,
WriteLog does not add that to the DX count in the
band summary for 15M phone.  Someone please tell me
if I'm not understanding this correctly.

The two QSO's do not appear in the "QSO/DX by hour
and band" report though.  Shouldn't it appear there under
the "15M PH" column as "2/0"?

In the multiplier report, there is a "15M PH" column, but
it is empty.  This also seems incorrect to me.

If I'm not interpreting the reports correctly, someone
please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeff, KI0RO