[WriteLog] Using the Sound Card

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Aug 18 09:11:33 EDT 2003

Also on sale at CompUSA this week -- $39.99 after rebates:

  http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=278953

Won't beat eBay prices, but you can have it installed before lunch today!

73 - Jim AD1C

--- WA9ALS - John <wa9als at starband.net> wrote:

> > Fortunately, I have discovered one inexpensive but just absolutely
> > OUTSTANDING sound card.  Truly remarkable performance for a
> > 16 bit sound card.  This is the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz which
> > you can find for between $50 and $60 on the internet all over
> > the place.
>
> Ebay for $17.

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC