[WriteLog] Using the Sound Card

WA9ALS - John wa9als at starband.net
Mon Aug 18 16:28:55 EDT 2003

Good questions - With the right software, even a "truly awful" soundcard
will print RTTY that you can't even hear.  Maybe with the SC we can print
stations that aren't even operating!  HI  Just kidding - looks like a good
soundcard choice.

Anyone tried the WriteLog sound checker on a Santa Cruz?  I don't see it
listed in my soundcard survey results at
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/sound_results.htm