[WriteLog] Fw: Friend ini repost

Bill, KE5OG ke5og at brooksdata.net
Fri Aug 22 22:32:20 EDT 2003

I'm reposting this...since I didn't make it very clear. The problem is with filling in the %H variable from the friend.ini file.

I downloaded the new friend.ini along with the master rtty file (thanks Ed and Don). My problem is, I tried testing with my own call (KE5OG) and it won't come up with my name.  However, it responds with Don's name (AA5AU) and a number of others early in the list. It doesn't respond when I get into the "K's". Then I remembered something on AF4Z's site about only 5,000 or so calls available when running Win98. I tried a lot of "K" calls and none of them would work, nor would any after "K".

Am I experiencing the Win98 problem or is something else wrong?

Thanks...and sorry for the wasted bandwidth.
Bill