[WriteLog] Friend ini

KØBX jduerbusch at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 26 16:47:07 EDT 2003

Maybe I didn't express myself when I said the 'Friend.ini' slowed down
the qso rate in the CQWWRTTY.  What I was trying to say is the 'Extra'
letters in the buffer message by using the Friends slow down the
exchange.  The lookup in the 'Friend.ini' file is fast, that is not the
problem.

ie.  'WF1B 599 Z-40 DE K0BX'  is faster than 'WF1B HI RAY 599 Z-40 DE K0BX'

Ed, you are doing a wonderful job.  The problem is with WIN98 and not
the Frind.ini or Writelog.

73
Joe K0BX
STL MO

I recently wrote a small search program, and it took .03 seconds with