[WriteLog] Using WL SuperPartial dta file

k6iii at juno.com k6iii at juno.com
Thu Aug 28 03:58:53 EDT 2003

Thought the following series of email exchanges might be of interest to
WL Reflector readers.

I can't tell you how to edit the .dta file but another ham has provided
me (and other NCCC club members) with a version which contains only NCCC
members.  The purpose of this version is to allow me to readily identify
NCCC members when I enter their call in the log. Their call will pop up
in the SuperCheckPartial window
and thus let me know that they are NCCC members so I might respond in a
special way.
de Jerry/k6iii
San Jose, CA

Thanks Al (AD6E), that works perfectly!