[WriteLog] CORRECTION: SCC RTTY Championship - last RTTY contest before CQWW

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 29 00:30:57 EDT 2003

Thanks to Maza, JA1BHK, for bringing to my attention that the 10 band change
per full hour rule is still in effect for ALL categories (RULE #9).  I was thinking
of WAEDC I guess.

That sucks...  so much for promoting activity... band change rules for single ops
make absolutely no sense!

73, Don AA5AU