[WriteLog] Saving Port Configuration

N5PA n5pa at comcast.net
Mon Dec 1 09:48:38 EST 2003

I used my RigBlaster Pro to work the contest this weekend because I could
not get my W5XD Multi-Keyer to work with my Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark-V.  I use
rig control on COM1 and have my RigBlaster Pro on COM4, with CW checked.
When I bring up WriteLog it keys the rig up with a carrier on CW until I
bring up the Port Setup screen and change the rig on COM4 from Ten-Tec
Omni-V to Yaesu FT-1KMP and click OK.  After that the CW works fine.  After
that I go into SETUP and SAVE CONFIGURATION to save the options and then go
to FILE and SAVE.  When I close WriteLog and bring it back up it has
reverted back to Ten-Tec Omni-V on COM4.  Any help with this or getting my
W5XD box going would be appreciated.  Had the same problem with the W5XD
box, it would never save the Port Setup.

Alan, N5PA