[WriteLog] VP8/LZ2UU is logged as Falklands but should be S. Shetland

Wayne Wright w5xd at alum.mit.edu
Tue Dec 2 04:50:41 EST 2003

This is "normal".  WL won't change the country of already-logged QSOs
just because the WL_CTY.DAT changed. To get it to do a new lookup,
you can scroll to the QSO in question, click on the entry in the PREF
column, clear whatever it has now, and then <ENTER> and it will
fill in the PREF column again with the lookup from the DAT file.

Wayne