[WriteLog] Rotor control????

Richard Thorne rmthorne at cox.net
Tue Dec 2 06:17:50 EST 2003

John:

I'm using a Hygain Tailtwister with the Idiom Press rotor control board with
the rs-232 option.  Writelog controls it perfectly for contesting.  For
general logging I use Logic6 and it controls the rotor perfectly as well.

If you go with the Yaesu rotor Idiom Press makes a controller for it as
well.

GL