[WriteLog] Re: Returned mail: see transcript for details

W0UN -- John Brosnahan shr at swtexas.net
Wed Dec 10 07:31:36 EST 2003

Hi, Wayne--

Sorry to use the reflector to let you know this--but when I sent
you this message personally your IP decided that I did not
exist--or at least my domain did not exist.

Well,   swtexas.net   does exist and is the domain of the Southwest
Texas Telephone, the company who brought me DSL to my great
joy.  But it is a relatively new (year old or so) domain I guess.

The amazing thing is that the 38-employee phone company
brought DSL an extra 8 miles just to give TWO of us a high-speed
connection.  Talk about service.

73--John   W0UN