[WriteLog] LOTW Question

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Thu Dec 11 00:03:00 EST 2003

I have been using LOTW for some time and have 1400 QSLs sitting there.  WL has been working great at getting the info into LOTW.

There is a feature at LOTW to download the QSLs received detail in ADIF format.  I want to analyze the info to see what's there so I opened up a contest called "General DXCC Log Keeper" in Vers 10.42C and imported the ADIF file received from LOTW.  It seemed to import OK, but the data fields are messed up.

There is no Frequency information listed and apparently no prefix information.  A "recalc" seemed to do nothing.

Am I missing something here?  Lots of info in the archives about sending info TO LOTW.  Nothing about getting information FROM LOTW.  And the "Search" window on the WL home page goes to a broken link.

Should I be able to use the "General DXCC Log Keeper" to track this?  I'd like to look at other stuff too like Zones and States.  One thing at the time I guess.  What's the best way to track the QSL info in LOTW?

Ford-N0FP
ford at cmgate.com