[WriteLog] ARRL 10M: KH6 and KL7

Paul Dorey WN6K at cts.com
Sun Dec 14 16:10:55 EST 2003

PLEASE STATE WHAT VERSION YOU ARE USING when you make these comments...

I am using 10.44B and it was NOT alright until I uploaded the namedmul patch
from the http://www.writelog.com/downloads.htm page.

One other problem however with mults is that I can NOT see my mult page for
some reason.  This has happened in other contests and it is truly one of the
maddening things about this software. I call for it, it shows up on task
bar...but no can view... I have tried to 'go back' to older contests and
there is the same 'non-result'

WN6K - Paul