[WriteLog] Several issues

Eric Hilding eric at hilding.com
Sun Dec 14 20:31:26 EST 2003

I thought I had gotten an answer to the 1st one but can't find the #&^!
email.

#1 - Is there some way to re-enter the QSO window (preferably that the
cursor be positioned in the Call field) IF, for ANY reason, one bumps the
mouse or focus changes?  In other words, a ONE-KEY (Hot Key or whatever)
way to get back to bizz WITHOUT having to grab the #^&! mouse?  I hate
mice ;-(

#2 - I looked in the Help file but couldn't seem to find out how to set an
"auto-CQ" interval.  My default install of WL shows "F1 acts as CT" (or
something like that) in the CW/SSB/RTTY setup dialog, but it does
not...what comes up from F1 is the WL "Help" file!

#3 - Exactly HOW does one save various CW/SSB/RTTY program
messages/codings into some kind of 'template' file which can be easily
retrieved for re-use as desired?  If this capability does not exist for
some reason, puhleeeeze add it! (Tnx)

#4 - What is the recommended 'delay' in ms to use for the PTT to CW Delay
setting?  Does this vary from rig to rig?  I now have a TS-870S and
connected to WL via the 9pin serial port connections.

#5 - I understand TR allows one to plug your key paddle directly into the
system, so if you want to manual key, what comes out will be at the same
settings as the SW keyer. Can this be done in WL?

Thanks much for the help.

73...