[WriteLog] RE: Several Issues

Bob Naumann - N5NJ n5nj at gte.net
Mon Dec 15 15:13:39 EST 2003

>* Rick W2RDS added:

 >  CTRL+P makes the entry window the active window.

>>BINGO!!!  That's the one I need.  Tnx!  I'll attach it to an >>outboard Macro for one-key action :-)

I'd like to see a user configurable timer that would return the focus after some # of seconds of not using any other open window while running an automatic CQ.

Several times, I would get an answer after I had clicked on another window, and then I started typing the callsign, and windows closed, and I was in a panic to figure out how to get back.

N5NJ