[WriteLog] Re: issues--HOME key

Joe Wilkowski k8fc at k8fc.com
Tue Dec 16 10:10:34 EST 2003

Wayne et el:

I understand the functionality of the "home" & "end" keys and to that end
you have laid to rest the home and end keys issues per se`.

I do however fully support a solution to being out of the entry window focus
for whatever reason and not recording the key strokes. This is especially a
problem when you are running stations and have been out of the entry window
focus for other tasks.

 Maybe any keystroke could "snap" focus back to the entry window and deposit
that character in the entry field, mouse movement would have no effect and
maybe the packet input screen could be mitigated by a user programmable time
limit on the input of data with automatic focus return to the entry window.

I don't know, just tossing out some ideas.

Thanks for listening.

/joe k8fc