[WriteLog] Re: issues--HOME key - return focus to log

Eric Rosenberg wd3q at starpower.net
Tue Dec 16 19:57:00 EST 2003

I agree with Eric.

The additions being suggested are all interesting and could certainly
be implemented.. but only if, as Eric states, "as long as there is a
way to turn it off!"

That's the key!

One suggestion I would really like to see is a better way to get at the
ini file.  A pull down box with tabs for the various categories would
be great.  The ini file has been a big problem for me.

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC