[WriteLog] ka9f croatian

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER jan-eric.rehn at telia.com
Wed Dec 17 16:13:16 EST 2003

At 00:38 2003-12-17, John/KA9F wrote:
>Does anyone know if theres a croatian module any were that can be
>downloaded for this weekends contest John

Hello John and all other contest friends,

There is a module done by 9A5K.
You can download it from:

http://sm3wmv.shacknet.nu/sm3w/writelog/CROCW.dll

Put the file in "Writelog/Programs/".

In DOS mode go to ../Writelog/Programs/
Type: regsvr32 crocw.dll

After that Writelog will recognize the new dll-file and the Croatian CW
Contest should be in the list of new contests next time you start Writelog.

I can't guarantee this module is working. I got the information from
another Swedish contester - SM3WMV / SM3W. I think both he and 9A5K are
members of WWYC (World Wide Young Contesters). SM3WMV has tested the module
and he couldn't find anything wrong with it.

Good luck!

73 de Jan
                       \\\|///
                      \\  ~ ~  //
                       (  @ @  )
Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Contest call: 7S3A
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: <mailto:sm3cer at contesting.com>sm3cer at contesting.com - ICQ: 11074897
SM3CER Contest Service:
<http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/>http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: <http://www.sk3bg.se/>http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000 and WRTC-2002