[WriteLog] The Future Of Contest Software

John E Bastin jbastin at sssnet.com
Wed Dec 17 15:44:52 EST 2003

On Dec 16, 2003, at 11:57 PM, Bill Turner wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:52:59 -0800 (PST), Eric Hilding wrote:
>
>> Umh, this will provide contest club Team Captains with almost
>> real-time
>> info so they can crack the whip on pee-poor rates-per-hour folks or
>> whatever needs to be done to boost efficiency and scores!
>
> ____________________
>
> If that ever happens to me, I'll take up stamp collecting.
>
> --
> Bill W6WRT

Me too, but then, that's why I haven't joined a contest club. From what
I've seen, the hard-core contesting members of those clubs go in with
their eyes open, and are willing to subject themselves to this kind of
competitive "incentive."

Me? Hey, this is a hobby...:-)

73,

J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
jbastin at sssnet.com         K8AJS at arrl.net
          http://www.qsl.net/k8ajs