[WriteLog] Re: issues--HOME key

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 17 16:33:43 EST 2003

Hi Eric,

I agree that there are times when automatically logging the Q before
you've had a chance to edit something causes a slight delay while you
edit the log.  However, I don't find that happens nearly as often as
losing the Q entirely because I forgot to hit the Enter key.

I have indeed found that you can get WL to do what I want to do for S&P
or for running, but not both.  I did try the menu option you describe
once while running.  Then I did some S&P.  I don't recall exactly what
happened, but somewhere during the first S&P Q a totally inappropriate
message was sent.  That was the end of my interest in that menu option.

I would be delighted if anyone could tell me how to get WL to
automatically log the Q in both S&P and Run modes.  That would be a real
nice Xmas present.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO