[WriteLog] WL holding my computer hostage!!!

Eric Hilding eric at hilding.com
Thu Dec 18 17:20:39 EST 2003

I don't have this problem with any other software combinations I use on
this computer.

Here's the problem experienced in trying to trim some .wav files as I
continued to experiment with the SSB .wav file functionality.

1. WriteLog is open.

2. I close WriteLog.

3. I open Cool Edit.

4. I edit the .wav file.

5. I try to save the file, but get a message saying the file is currently
in use by another program.  WriteLog is NOT correctly releasing it's hold
on my computer upon exit.

Once again, I do NOT experience this problem with other software once I've
exited from it.

Please fix, thanks.

73...