[WriteLog] WL holding my computer hostage!!!

Jim Rhodes k0xu at iowadsl.net
Fri Dec 19 07:45:03 EST 2003

I am having a little trouble understanding you tirades here. These keys
behave just like similar keys in other programs. The Alt + "key" activates
the top level window, then Just the "key" brings up the menu item, or
toggles the setting if it a "selection" item.

As far as the .wav file problem, you have not told us how you decided the
Writelog is the problem. Your error message just tells you that the file is
in use, it doesn't say what program is using them. You better look a little
further into your system before you start blazing away. I suspect you have
something else going on in the background.

Fix your system, fix your attitude & then come back when you have calmed
down a bit. BTW, I am sending this to the list because when I tried to
reply to you direct, my message was bounced by your spam filter.