[WriteLog] WL not saving configuration "right" (fwd)

Eric Hilding eric at hilding.com
Fri Dec 19 16:12:24 EST 2003

From: Garry Shapiro <garry at ni6t.com>

Rick:
<snip>
If, however, I use the mouse to select a menu on the menu bar, these
underlinings do not appear. I never noticed that before.

Garry:

Tnx.  Yes...there is "erratic" behaviour going on with this stuff.

BTW, for some reason, YOUR email just showed up in the S O B I G  V i r u
s trap filter mailbox on the Unix.  I don't have this problem with other
"Mailing List" (a/ka/ "Refelector") things I subscribe to.  Only with
WriteLog.  This is just too bizarre, man.

73...