[WriteLog] Field Day Software Solutions

George Johnson w1zt at comcast.net
Sat Dec 20 09:02:44 EST 2003

Frank,
Short answer you three questions:  Yes, Yes, No.
This is what our group did last year.  No network, separate band/modes for
each station, and other log methods used by some stations.  Worked fine and
no one knew how we were doing the whole weekend...  Hi Hi...

BTW, for giggles and grins we added a virus to a computer we were going to
use for the network and overall monitoring.  This insured that we ended up
with the configuration above.  It is also important to set this all up on
site Saturday about 1pm ET.

But WL worked great on (my) station...
73, George .. W1ZT