[WriteLog] Lockup of 10.44B

W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Wed Dec 24 18:36:45 EST 2003

Mike -

I have three computers on a wireless high-speed broadband connection to the
network all using the LinkSys components.  No problem here, but obviously
something has happened when you made your installation.  Anyway, all I can
offer is that WriteLog should work fine.  Hope you can find out what
happened in your case.

73, Bob - W3YY