[WriteLog] Lockup of WL V10.44B

jon at praxisworks.org jon at praxisworks.org
Wed Dec 24 17:12:08 EST 2003

I have had fine performance for three plus years with the very same
hardware setup at K1US. Have run ver. 10.44B since it came out. Plus in
the last few months I have taken to running Telnet cluster connections
(when permitted) in most contests.  My Athlon 1700+ computer is always on
the network and cable connection. Running Win XP Home.  Never misses a
beat.

Hope we can help Mike get this worked out.

Very best Christmas and New Year wishes to all,

Jon   K1US