[WriteLog] Today's RTTY question...

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 26 18:08:37 EST 2003

No Rick, I don't think this can be done as you ask.  You can, however, set up
with the 2 Rttyrite window and 2 Entry windows and transmit FSK to the same
radio by paralleling the FSK outputs from both the P-38 & COM port (for MMTTY)
and going into the FSK input of your radio (I don't know if this can be done
using AFSK).

I tried this and didn't like it.  And I can't remember why.  So I went back to
MMTTY being my main RTTY window and the DXP-38 being in the 2nd Rttyrite window
for receive only.

73, Don AA5AU