[WriteLog] Unique Twist On Voice-Keying - Final Plea

John Peters petersj007 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Dec 28 19:50:55 EST 2003

I'm merely a user, BUT, wouldn't that require that you prerecord EVERY
COMPLETE CALLSIGN in the SUPER CHECK PARTIAL list?   Otherwise you get the
phony sounding individual letter sounds.

Sounds like more work than winning the 1973 CQWW CW with no computer or
other aids.  Paper logs and dupe sheets and logging/sending cw with both
hands.

73 John K1ER