[WriteLog] Unique Twist On Voice-Keying - Final Plea

Eric Hilding eric at hilding.com
Sun Dec 28 22:00:06 EST 2003

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003, Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:

> No I mean how do the top dx and contest stations they handle the info?

Hi again, Steve:

Sorry...but I am still not understanding your question I guess.  What do
you mean by "how do (they) handle the info?

By "info", are you referring to the callsign & serial numbers...on an
automated basis?  Unless I'm missing something, I don't see an option in
WL except for using individual single alpha & numeric .wav files which is
many say is too robotic.

The N1MM logger won't do it either, nor will TR so help me understand your
question beter.  Tnx.

73...

Rick, K6VVA