[WriteLog] FKeys / Exchange L/R VFOs ?

Keith Regli keith at kregli.com
Mon Dec 29 12:37:29 EST 2003

Rick,

Looks like I missed it.  But to make up for it I put in "Antenna to Azimuth"
twice (must be the Chicago influence)!

If you're brave there is a temporary fix.  I'll catch up in the next
release.

Close Fkeys.  Use notepad.exe to open your Fkeys.ini file.  Look down near
the bottom for the line:

menu139=32864|Radio/Antenna to Azimuth

Replace it with the line:

menu139=32884|Radio/Exchange L/R VFOs

Save the Fkeys.ini file and you should find the function next time you
configure.

The 32884 tells Writelog that you want the Radio/Exchange L/R VFOs command.
The 32864 tells Writelog that you want the Antenna to Azimuth command.  How
you learn those numbers requires time at Hogwarts.

Keith Regli (K7KAR)
mailto:keith at kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com