[WriteLog] Bandmap on 2nd vfo

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Tue Dec 30 14:57:10 EST 2003

The Bandmap on 2nd VFO feature requires updating each individual rig
driver to support the feature as every rig manufacturer has invented
a different protocol (in the case of Yaesu--a different protocol for
just about every model they build). This update has been done only
as requested because somebody needs to test each one before it
can be released.

You are apparently the first volunteer for the FT-1000D. (2nd VFO
support not been a very high-demand item). Would you like to
test a rig driver?

Wayne