[WriteLog] MMTTY?

WB3LGC at aol.com WB3LGC at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 14:43:34 EST 2003

MMTTY has moved to http://www.qsl.net/mmhamsoft/  but all I get is "The page
you are looking for is currently unavailable."  (looks like qsl.net is down!)
I tried a few days ago , too...

Trying to set up writelog for the RTTY contest this weekend, and would like
the latest copy...  I think when I updated WL, it wiped out MMTTY or it's
links.

At least I am not trying to do this hours before the contest.  I plan on
taking some time to operate the Kids Day event -- the same weekend.   My 11 year
old son wants to operate psk or rtty, maybe he would like to play in the rtty
round-up , too.

73, Steve