[WriteLog] Multipliers

Chris party at about9.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Feb 2 15:42:28 EST 2003

Hi All
         Installed WL V10.38D last week, very pleased with all features especially band map and soundboard keyer, however I cannot get my head around the multipliers in the packet spots window, I understand it ok for CQWW etc, but ARRL DX outside W/VE ??, when will it put a M beside a call to tell me that it is a new state that I have now worked in my log??, if the text that came with the spot in the TNC dump window also appeared in the packet spot window then I could see myself if it was a MI or a PA....., same would apply to IOTA contest, could it pick up the EU-115 in the text to tell me its a Multiplier....???
How do the rest of you work this situation or what am I missing.

Chris
(MI0LLL)