[WriteLog] RE: Serial Numbers and IOTA (as example)

MM0ANT mail at mm0ant.co.uk
Mon Feb 3 20:24:45 EST 2003

I take it the official answer is a "No comment"?

Our club was about to re-register the software as we are
now out of date and need to pay for the upgrade again, but
to be honest I believe we will not now. Writelog is a good
program that appears to be upgraded continually with regard
to the US contests and all the complicated features integrating
it to other programs, but this is all done at the neglect to anything
requiring functional serial numbers (Ie RSGB mainly).

There was me thinking this was a support and suggestions
forum too. Maybe we can all start pleading the 5th when it suits us?

Robert
MM0ANT