[WriteLog] Windows 2000 Professional

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 00:04:51 EST 2003

I run Win98se exclusively on the ham computers here and have NO problems,
"as expected". Every time so far that I have experienced weirdnesses, it
had something to do with some weirdness-prone program running in the
background. Check your list of running programs (Ctrl+Alt+Del) and think
about paring it down. All that is actually REQUIRED (before you load your
ham programs) is explorer and systray.

I run 24/7 here (on UPS) and seldom reboot anything.

Jerry W4UK