[WriteLog] Satisfaction At Last (maybe)

Bill Turner w7ti at dslextreme.com
Tue Feb 4 05:37:44 EST 2003

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 06:53:44 -0600, rojomn wrote:

>Well this may work for you but it does NOT work for me. If I uncheck that
>box I immediately lost=e radio control and cannot do anything. The Band Map
>is no showing the frequency and nothing works.
>Another example of how frustratingly difficult it is to set up WriteLog to
>do what you want!
>
>I am using a separate cable with no jumpers for CW / PTT and Radio control.
>My radio REQUIRES that the box be checked or it fails to be controlled. It
>is a Kenwood TS-870.
>
>Nice thought but no help for me and I suspect for any Kenwood.

Let's make sure we are talking about the same problem.  Here are two
questions:

1.  Are you having the problem of a long carrier (2-3 seconds) before
the actual data begins or after it should end?  This is when trying to
use an F-key macro.

2.  Is MMTTY working ok when you run it by itself?

You say "no help...any Kenwood", but my radio is a Kenwood.

73, Bill W7TI